Monday 7 July 2008

My Arse Got Tagged - Again

Na wah o! I’m just being tagged left right and centre. First it was freeflowingflorida. I always look for an opportunity to mention that name. I could go on and on, freeflowingflorida, freeflowingflorida, freeflowingflo…. Erm… sorry I got carried away. Don’t worry, FFF, one day I’ll dedicate a whole post to you.
Then theicequeen, yeah, that very fine girl all the way in poracot tagged my arse. Wish it was something else she did with my arse.
As if that was not enough, my very own personal paddy and fellow Chelsea fan, wellsbaba also tagged me.
When I thought it was all over standtall sent Chari bobo to tell me that she’s tagged me! Don’t you find that funny? Na my guy Chari dem dey send message. Chari, wetin standtall promise una after delivering the message?
Well, as everybody don tag me finish na only one meme I go do o!
Erm….Caution, me I be old school so people like Charizard, theicequeen and Naijababe may not recognize some of the songs on my music list as they were released before you guys were born. LOL!

Put your i-tunes/music player/Nokia N95 on shuffle

For each question press the ‘next’ button to get your answer

You must write the name of the song down no matter what!!!

After you’ve answered all the questions tag 5 other people and let them they’ve been tagged and to do the meme themselves.

If someone says ‘is this okay?’ You say:
Shut up’ – Black Eyed peas
I don’t want to cheat or else I would have waited for the next song. Haba I’m not that rude…at least not always.

What would best describe your personality?
‘As' – Stevie Wonder
Hmmm….As, as you want me to be. I’ll be anything you want me to be, theicequeen.

What do you like in a guy/girl?
‘Put your head on my shoulder’ – Michael Buble
I hope you know that only applies to a girl.

How do you feel today?
Nikita- Elton John
God forbid. Na who be Nikita? If she fine sha, I fit feel am.

What is your life’s purpose?
‘Do I do’ – Stevie Wonder
I just wanna do what I wanna do. Do you have any problems with that?

What do your friends think of you?
‘Scream’ – Timbaland
Yeah, the babes always scream in delight when they see me.

What do you think of your parents?
‘Blue Eyes’ – Elton John
Blue kini? None of my parents has blue eyes O! Oh I know, I used to be black and blue back in those days after my father finished dealing with me.

What do you think about very often?
Bump, bump, bump – b2K feat. P.Diddy
Yeppa! This my ipod na babawere O! OMG! Am I allowed to cheat? Okay let me take that question again. On second thoughts…

What is 2+2?
‘Gangsta loving’ – Eve feat. Alicia Keys
I’m still trying to figure out where that came from.

What do you think of your best friend?
Candle in the wind – Elton John
Awwww…., sob, sob, sniff, sniff. I must tell him this.

What do you think of the person you like?
Drop it like it’s hot – Snoop Dog feat. Pharell Williams
Hmmm…. I wonder which one of you guys on blogville that song is talking about? LOL

What is your life story?
Happy New year – Nat King Cole
Well, I was wishing someone happy New year sometime in July. It was my first time of seeing the person this year. I guess that shows the type of person I am.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Don’t be cruel – Bobby Brown
Correct one! I don’t want to be cruel when I grow up

What do you think when you see the person you like?
‘It’s getting hot in here’ – Nelly
Nice one, another correct one. I’m beginning to like this meme thing.

What do your parents think of you?
‘You haven’t done nothing’ – Stevie Wonder
As if that’s not what they all think of us all? Abi I lie?

What will you dance to at your wedding?
‘So sick of you’ Ne-Yo
Already? Lol


What will they play at your funeral?
‘Something about the way you look tonight’ Elton John
Yeah, after am all dressed up in my nice tuxedo lying peacefully in a gold casket.

What is your hobby/Interest?
Riding – Chamillionaire
Well, urm… I like cycling sha.

What is your biggest secret?
Falling- Alicia Keys
Whatever, I’m not even giving you a clue.

What do you think of your best friends?
‘Shake it fast’ – Mystikal
Yeah, shake that thing fast, baby.

What should you post this as?
‘Have I told you lately that I love you?’ Steve Brookstein
The blogger in question knows herself.

Phew! That wasn’t so hard or was it?

Now its my turn to tag the following people, sasuke, vera, jaybabe, shonavixen and naijagoodgirl.

21 comments:

The Activist said...

Am I first? I dont think so.
Hmmmmmmmm lmao!!! If only you know my plight. I have being battling with my internet connection for a a while now. It was tough to put up my last post and I tried leaving a message on your blog to no avail and since I was fortunate to get in touch with Charizard, I begged him to help me announce to u b4 u will go and see on my blog that u have being tagged without being told.

Better apologise to Charry for call him a “messenger” b4 I catch u!

I thot we were going to have a song in common but nada. I love outkast, Alicia Keys, Elton John and what again?

The Activist said...

Have you apologised yet?

bumight said...

What do you think about very often?
Bump, bump, bump – b2K feat. P.Diddy


confession time!

ShonaVixen said...

Naijaleta why oh why you tag me??LOL..Do i really have to do it again??LOL..

Mz. Dee said...

9jaleta ur meme dey correct jo!!!
Criously feelin it!!
N i was laffin eh..
"i lyk cyclin sha".. lolz!
so sick of u?? Na wow.. because d chase don end??!?

wonderful commentary!

Once again.. most of ur meme songz point to the fact dat u need to reaveal Ms. Mysterious Blogger to us o... otherwise i go start sum Sherlock Holmes steez for blogville.. :P

I have 2 guesses now o.. tell me weda any of the below is right..lol::
Bumight
Vera
Icequeen

???? Waitin....

Mz. Dee said...

wetin dey worry me sef... all these my comments are too long!

theicequeen said...

hmmm, this one i've seen my name three times in one post..Naijaleta (i'll have to work on a pet name), youre makin a gurl feel special oh! :P and my colour is apparently blue ehn? me likes sha..and this one youre hinting that im fine, im suspectin you oh!! do you know sometihng that i dont know you know???!!

and this "other" thing that you would have liked me to do to your arse..... i'm incredibly curious :P

..still working on how exactly it is i want you to be...(..the stevie song, gawd i lurv that man!!)

Like your taste in music..(i'll catch you and do despicable things to you for the comment about me and charzie not being born at the time you wer groovin to your golden oldie hits...;)

totally LMAO at the someting bout the way you look..no be small thing oh! all decked out in the tux..dem wan try??! LOL

and Like Ms.Dee, im curious bout Mystery Woman..she may know herself, but we amebos unfortunately do not so, help a bizzybody out!!!!

isha said...

I love you! Ok, well, I love that you have Stevie Wonder on your playlist...

Afrobabe said...

Funny enough that was the question that came to my mind while reading the previous comments....

wettin standtall promise Chari...lemme look around, heard he is looking for me...naaaa, he is organising blogville parry...

na wa oh...some chics name plenty oh...Freeflowingflo....hmmmmmmm

isha said...

lol, no vex. I lurrrrve you. how are you?

Jayn Sean said...

LMAO...@Nikita. Thats what i would have said too. What does it mean anyway?..lol..

Boy, how you? Thanx for tagging me ooh!

Flourishing Florida said...

"What will you dance to at your wedding? ‘So sick of you’ Ne-Yo
Already? Lol"

this is hilarious. i feel u joo

am waiting 4 d post on moi! hehehehehehehe.

but pls tell us, how is dis blogger u r head over heels 4?

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Nice one ;)

NaijaBabe said...

what do u mean? ! don't know the songs on your list....Joker!!! *hiss*

NaijaBabe said...

so why is everyone calling this thing 'meme'...I dont get?

wellsbaba said...

1 thing i picked from this post is that ur girlfriend is also a blogger...neva knew dat or is she d one dat didt give u ur hug after chelsea lost???....lol

Sasuke said...

Bros which way nooowwww! na you be the fifty tooth person wey dey bluetooth me this tag iseri since. well wahala no dey i go holla for my next post.

whats up man?

archiwiz said...

Please vote for me.... at www.blogvilleidol08.blogspot.com... and maybe I'll promise not to mix up weird but tasty combinations anymore. Please, please...:)

Chari said...

hmmn...where is that afrobabe...

*brandishes cutlass...

I cut pesin head today...

Jayn Sean said...

jaybabe was here...

Buttercup said...

lol....me luvs ur music collection!