Wednesday 2 July 2008

Niaja Bloggers - Final Series

I hope you guys will not be disappointed by my decision to bring my description of Nigerian bloggers to an end. Believe me it was nothing but a wicked diversion. Walahi, I just got carried away when I started seeing beautiful images in my dreams and a voice told me that the images belonged to bloggers. I wanna go back to my original mission of blogging about Nigeria as a whole, Nigerian people and Nigerian culture.

Before I bring the series to a close sha, I need to describe someone bold and err…. Beautiful?

Vera, I like your boldness. You were one of the first persons I wanted to describe but anytime I shut my eyes, like you did in your photo, to visualise you I see the picture of an angel. Is that you? There’s something about you sha that reminds me of Iman, the Somalian model, but not as tall.

Until you confirm whether that angel is you or not I have composed a poem for you:

Dear bloggers,

My name is
Vera, not just an afrobabe, but a proper Naijababe
these are no ordinary naijalines, cos everyonelovesanaijababe.

I’m not a
nigeriandramaqueen, but thequeenofmycastle, theicequeen.
give me an
aphrodite and I could be a real femmefatale
especially when I’m out on a spin like Solomonsydelle!

anytime my
charizard’s on fire I’ll ask for a Shirak!

that is my naijaleta to you all.

Na you sabi! I say I dey write poem for Vera baby, you dey tell me say e no rhyme. Rhyme ko, nursery ni.

Mommy! You subtracted a whole percentage point from me because I said you were a size sixteen. You said you fluctuate between a fourteen and a sixteen. Yeah right!
I will expose your asiri to everybody on blogville. You see, when mommy goes to buy clothes, she goes to the fourteen section first and struggles to get into a fourteen but every fiber in her body is shouting sixteen, sixteen. Even the sales assistants have to remind her that she’s a sixteen. You deducted another point because I said you had short hair. What’s your idea of long hair? You see, my ex, not the immediate one, but my ex, ex, ex…anyway, never mind. Her hair was so long she used to trip on it when walking unless she tied it up. If I lie make I baff naked. So mommy, if your hair is not that long then to me it is short.

Bumight, speak now or forever remain quiet! On second thoughts, please don’t speak you just might go and mention the right person.

Now everybody is threatening me with those Brixton boys, even theicequeen all the way from Poracot! Me I no fear anybody joo!

A beg make una follow me beg Charizard make e no commot for blogville O.

Reminds me of Afrobabe’s comment on Charizard’s age. The ogbologbo of blogville, the one and only afrobabe, suspects Charizard couldn’t be older than 21. How she take sabi? Ogbologbo knows about men inside out. Just the way I know about women.

25 comments:

theicequeen said...

firstttttttttttttttttttttt!! *does celebratory electric slide*..ehneh...

so you want to run away without describing me abi? shaaaa...so Vera is the lurve of your life huh?? eyya...

UndaCovaSista said...

Second!
It's been fun...

Flourishing Florida said...

vera is d one? wow. dis chick dey vex o. see as she dey attract all d correct correct bobos dem. lol. don't worry dear, i'll put n a word 4 u

O'Dee said...

Hummmmm! so u have a thing for Vera.

Gonna miss the series.

Sasuke said...

Paddy no vex say i never visit your blog since na work cos am but anyhow sha norrin do you. i dey feel you man and you are quite spot on about my description. the only thing you got wrong is my complexion. i am dark and 5.11. so three GBosa for you
GBOSA! GBOSA! GBOSA!

Afrobabe said...

chai....Chariz go kill me!!!

NaijaBabe said...

Lollllllllllll
you are such a big joker

bumight said...

lol! I won't speak now, the idea of blackmail is looking pleasurable!

is it only mommy that subtracted points from u? me sef I'm subtracting points:

-20 for saying I'm a size 10, I'm far from it!

-10 for saying I have short hair, by naija standards my hair is long

+5 for the short hair, I now have short hair

do the math!

oh! did I mention, the blogger is not Vera, *evil laugh*

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

VERA IS A HOTTIE!!LOL
I agree with Afrobabe about Charizard's age.
Chari baby, no vex:-)

Vera Ezimora said...

LOL!

Abeg, no kill me with laughter oh. But that poem of yours is romantic as it is sweet as it is beauriful as it is da bomb!! Dalu.

Why is everyone talking bout Vera being your lurve? LOL. Tell them 2 not get it twisted. I mean, it would be nice, but unfortunately, I am not. *sobs*

Okay, yes, I am the Angel. Does this mean more descriptions?? *smiling, batting eyes* Pretty please.

Chari said...

GBESE!!! 11th positon ke?

Chari said...

All of u that are doin prophets and prophetesses over ma age...

E ma pele o!

See you people...I am AGELESS!!!!

afrobabe...if na kill I kill u e go smalll!...*snaps fingers naija vendetta style* u go meet for SBR na....

NDQ...nuin do u oooo...

ehen Naijaleta me think say na only Naapali be babalawo for blogville ashey u sef don join put...well...as I talk me don lock up...I don comot blogville be that... as u don chop ma anonymity like brikila wey dey chop bread....

Chari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chari said...

O yeah and I know who De blogger ur in love with is...


BRIBE ME or else! i wont be as kind as Ms. bumight o!

isha said...

Oh well, It was fun while it lasted. I'd have liked to know what you thought I looked like.
So is Vera the One you were falling in love with in that previous post?

wellsbaba said...

lol...lmao y u won end naw i dey gbadun you ooo but I tagged you for the music thin checkout my blog for rules....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I do not like this one o. Naijalines and 'ordinary' do not know each other and will never meet. I bind and I cast. And there will be no photocopies. Lol.

Mz. Dee said...

Oo.. so i presume Vera na the blog crush?? :p
But she sayz she's not o..do and reveal her jo!
Bumight and Chari.. una no say i like gist.. so email me the blogger name sharp sharp!!


Icequeen use juju go land 1st position?!?!

Lol at ur UNrhymin poem.. quite liked it tho!

Mz. Dee said...

oo and charibobo.. small bwoi.. hw far?!?! :p

Chari said...

Mz. Dee..shey u dey blow mouth abi?

come to lagos...I go show you wetin small boi fit do na...

walahi wen am done with u...when they are callin charzy u wi run...

Mz. Dee said...

chari.. nurrin do me!!!
Stop makin mouth... "small bwoi" :p
9jaleta.. i neva c ur meme ooo

AustynZOGS said...

Thanks for peeping at my blog.Thanks for the comments you left.Your Blog is colourful and real fun.Can see you got some crush on sweet Verastic Vera.She's always a darling.

Chari said...

Guy, Standtall said I should tell u taht she has tagged you with the musical tagged thingie on her blog...

Buttercup said...

lol!